City of London

Lime Street Ward



Who can vote?

Residents, Sole Traders, Partnerships, Incorporated or Unincorporated bodies including charities, religious bodies, trade associations and hospital trusts.

How can I get to vote?

In the case of Incorporated or Unincorporated bodies this is dependant on the size of the work force in the city premises on a specific date in September of the year prior to an election.

If you are qualified to vote you should approach your manager or equivalent stating your interest.